Sales Manager - Thailand
About The Position
Leverate is a global financial services and brokerage technology provider founded in 2008. With offices in Cyprus, China, and other countries worldwide, Leverate has become a leading force in the fintech market by providing innovative technology and fully integrated financial solutions to its clients. Leverate offers complete business coverage, vast experience, and dedicated support to its clients. We pride ourselves on taking client support to the next level, enabling our clients to remain competitive in the ever-changing financial services industry.
This is a full-time Sales Manager role, with the ability to work remotely from home. The Sales Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Thai clients and partners, implementing sales strategies, and analyzing market trends to meet and exceed sales goals. The Sales Manager will also be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide customized solutions to our clients.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding sales quota targets
- Responsible for generating own leads through online research, email campaigns and industry specific events
- Identifying requirements of business sectors, converting leads into wins
- Building solid relationships with a wide variety of clients
- Fluency in Thai and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience in the financial services industry, specifically in CFD, or other financial derivatives products
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, and excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in developing and implementing sales strategies, and analyzing market trends and data to develop sales forecasts and plans
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good presentation skills and comfortable with providing product demonstrations and pitching sales proposals to clients and partners
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines