Leverate Financial Services’ (“LFS”) “Actual” Execution is an important component of the Leverate Risk Management System, allowing the broker to select Actual Execution mode per selected groups of traders. Moreover, Actual STP enables the broker to set a different hedging strategy for each group. LFS offers several different solutions for brokers wishing to STP (cover) their selected trades directly against a liquidity source, in accordance with the hedging strategies selected and defined within the Leverate Risk Management System. As a member of the Leverate group (“Leverate”), Leverate Financial Services Limited (“LFS”) positions itself as a premium Prime Broker offering its clients superb liquidity via Leverate’s cutting edge technology solutions. The Leverate Actual STP can be used with the broker’s own introduced liquidity or LFS’s multiple liquidity sources using Leverate Prime Central System. For more information on liquidity solutions and how the Risk Management System can support your business, please contact your Leverate representative.
Leverate Financial Services is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License number 160/11 to provide the following financial services:
1. Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments;
2. Execution of orders on behalf of clients;
3. Portfolio Management; and
4. Investment Advice
1. Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services;
2. Granting credits or loans to one or more financial instruments where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction; and
3. Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services
All the above financial services are related to the following financial instruments:
1. Transferable securities
2. Money-market instruments
3. Units in collective investment undertakings
4. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash
5. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event)
6. Options, futures, swaps, and any other derivative contract relating to commodities that can be physically settled provided that they are traded on a regulated market or/and an MTF
7. Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities, that can be physically settled not otherwise mentioned in paragraph 6 of Part III and not being for commercial purposes, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are cleared and settled through recognized clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls
8. Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk
9. Financial contracts for differences
10. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates, emission allowances or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event), as well as any other derivative contract relating to assets, rights, obligations, indices and measures not otherwise mentioned in this Part, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market or an MTF, are cleared and settled through recognized clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls.
Leverate Financial Services Ltd is licensed and Regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF License No. 160/11
Risk Warning: Our service includes products that are traded on margin and carry a high degree of risk to your capital. You may lose part or all of your investment capital. Please refer to the detailed risk warnings found at: LFS Risk Disclosure.
Zavos City Center, 4th Floor
88 Ayias Fylaxeos St.
Phone: +357 25 25 44 22
Fax: +357 25 25 44 23