Leverate, a dynamic technology provider for the financial market, is looking for a Ruby on Rails Full Stack Software Engineer
The engineer will design, implement and maintain a robust and flexible server in Ruby on Rails.
Deliver high quality code, in short cycles.
Take ownership on client-side and server-side components, from definition through implementation, testing and performance tuning all the way to production.
Ability to take ownership, work independently and deliver high quality software
• At least 3 years of experience in web development, MVC, AJAX
• 3+ years of experience working with Ruby on Rails, Gems and the eco system – MUST
• 2+ years of experience working with relational databases, especially PostgreSQL/MySQL
• Experience with object oriented design and development.
• Highly motivated, team player and eager to learn and create
• Experience working on Linux machinesAdvantages:
• Experience in React – big advantage
• ECMAScript 6
• Development for Mobile
• Experience in Node.Js
• Docker containers
• University computer sciences or software engineering graduates
• Devops passionate
Please send your resume to